On your wedding day, you will make your grand debut down the aisle. Therefore, you will certainly want to ensure that you evoke nothing but confidence by appearing as beautiful as possible! Stunning makeup, a gorgeous hairstyle, a one of a kind wedding dress, a lovely veil, delicate accessories; there are certainly an array of bridal beauty details that will have you presenting a one of a kind sense of style.
However, while you will adorn yourself with lovely elements, you will also want to ensure that your skin presents a beautiful bridal beauty glow as well! So, in order to achieve the look that you are seeking to showcase for your once in a lifetime celebration, you will certainly want to be prepared by utilizing some helpful beauty tips!
Are you aware of how to best prepare your own bridal beauty for your big day? If not, you are in luck! As here at Curtis Wallis Photography, we have gathered some helpful insight to assist you with achieving the best appearance for your own happily ever after. If you are all set to take in some great advice, be sure to continue reading to learn more:
- Stay Hydrated by Drinking Plenty of Water. Water not only does good for the inside of our bodies, but the outside too! By keeping yourself well-hydrated throughout the days leading up to your wedding, you skin will certainly glow. Ideally, it is best to drink about eight glasses of water per day. In addition to presenting glowing skin, drinking water will assist you with feeling good in general, which is certainly what you will want to experience on your big day.
- Discover the Best Regime for Your Skin Specifically. Everyone has their own, unique skin. Therefore, when choosing cleansers and moisturizers for yours, you will want to choose the best option for your specific skin. From oily to dry skin, there are an array of options to choose from when it comes to cleansers to complement your specific problem areas. The best way to go about discovering the best skin regime is to visit a dermatologist. This way, you can determine the best products to use prior to your big day. However, just keep in mind to avoid trying out any new products right before your wedding day, as you wouldn’t want to experience any allergic reactions. Here are some of the facial products that you will want to choose to comprise your skin regime:
- A Mild Facial Cleanser. Washing your face daily is certainly of importance! After all, oils and debris build up all throughout the day and even overnight as you sleep, so cleansing your face every morning and night is ideal. Discovering a mild cleanser is best, as you won’t want to damage your skin with anything too abrasive.
- A Hydrating Moisturizer. Keeping your skin moisturized will assist you with showcasing a beautiful glow on your big day! By applying your moisturizer after cleansing each morning and night, you can ensure that you skin remains soft and supple, and anything but dry.
- Facial Masks. Facial masks are wonderful way to prepare your face for appearing beautiful! By utilizing a facial mask on a weekly basis, you can calm your skin, assisting you with having your pores appear smaller, as well as clean them out. A soft mask would be best, as to not damage your skin.
- Beautiful Makeup. You have the opportunity to accentuate your natural beauty with the use of makeup! First, you will want to determine what type of look you would like to showcase on your big day. Would you rather go natural with a subtle appearance? Or powerful with a bold sense of style? Once you have made your choice, you should then visit a vetted makeup artist who can adorn you for your nuptials. In addition to makeup, here are some other facial accessories that you could choose to present.
- Eye Lashes. Are you seeking to have your eye lashes appear more voluminous? If so, consider getting lash extensions, or using fake lashes to enhance your natural ones. This is a wonderful way to have your eyes popping!
- Eye Brows. Everyone’s eye brows are different. And, everyone has a way that they would like theirs to appear. If you would like a different look for your own eye brows, consider having them waxed to complement your vision. However, if you would rather add to their appearance than take away, brow pencils would do just the trick! Or, for a more permanent option, you can consider having microblading completed, which is basically a tattoo for your eye brows.
- A Gorgeous Hairstyle. Once you have your makeup completed, you will certainly want to accentuate your beauty even further with a gorgeous hairstyle! First, determine if you would like to showcase an up-do or let your hair flow naturally with a down-do. From there, you can then choose to highlight curls, bumps, waves; the opportunities are truly endless. If you are at a loss of inspiration for how you would like your own hair to appear, turn to the internet to discover an array of hairstyles that you could choose to showcase on your own big day.
Every bride should showcase a great sense of style and beauty on her wedding day! These are just a few tips to assist you with appearing beautiful at your own celebration. After all, this is a once in a lifetime experience, and you should feel entirely confident in your appearance. And, by utilizing these tips, you can ensure that you are glowing as the bride, just as you should!
So, if you are all set to have your own beauty captured on your big day by a wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, please get in touch with us here at Curtis Wallis Photography. As a Columbus wedding photographer, we would be more than pleased with the opportunity to capture your happily ever after, and preserve all of your most precious memories.