You will spend a great deal of time and energy planning your ideal big day. From your wedding dress to the flowers that will comprise your bridal bouquet, each element will be given a great deal of consideration. With so many wonderful details that you will utilize to create your wedding day, you certainly won’t want to forget any of them.
Photography is the best way to preserve each and every memory, and item, that you will present on your wedding day. However, there are some key elements that you will want to ensure that you don’t overlook for your own wedding photo collection.
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, we understand the importance of making sure that every aspect of your big day is captured through photography! That’s why we have gathered some of the top details that you will want to ensure are photographed on your own wedding day. If you would like to discover what these details are, be sure to continue reading:
Why details matter to a wedding photographer
- All of Your Lovely Bridal Beauty Details. There are so many gorgeous elements of bridal beauty that will adorn you for your walk down the aisle. While some may be tiny, such as your earrings, they should still be photographed! After all, you will want to remember each aspect of what created your style on such a special day. The top details that you will want to capture are:
- The Most Powerful Element of Your Ensemble, Your Wedding Dress. Your wedding dress will be the most prominent feature of your bridal ensemble. Capturing yours among its hanger, in its new and beautiful condition, is ideal. Also, you will want to photograph any minor details among your gown, such as rhinestones or lace elements that it may present. Also, if you have chosen a dress with a train, you will want to let it flow and capture its lovely length, along with your beautiful veil.
- The Gorgeous Details That Will Adorn You, Your Jewelry. You have most likely chosen many pieces of jewelry to flaunt for your walk down the aisle. Your necklace, earrings, bracelet, and let’s not forget the most important piece, your wedding ring, should all be highlighted throughout your wedding photo collection. In addition, if you have chosen to wear a tiara over a veil, you will want to showcase it for the camera as well.
- The Beautiful, But Hidden, Details. Some of the details that you will be adorned with on your big day won’t be seen often, if at all. However, you know that they exist, and they should be remembered through your photographs. If you have chosen a long gown, your shoes most likely won’t be showcased. However, they are certainly gorgeous, and you will want to remember what you glided down the aisle in. Also, your garter will make its debut for your garter toss, but deserves to be viewed up close as well, so that its presentation can be remembered. In addition, if you have chosen lingerie that you just love, capturing some photos for your partner’s keepsake is always an option.
- The Setting for Your New Journey in Life. Your wedding ceremony will be where you will present your vows to your partner, committing yourself to them for the rest of your life. This will be the beginning of your new journey in life, together. Therefore, the details of what created your atmosphere certainly shouldn’t be overlooked. Here are the top elements that you will want to ensure are captured, to assist you with preserving such a special memory.
- The Impressive Wedding Ceremony Altar. You will say “I do” to your partner among a stunning wedding ceremony alter. Whether yours presents a more rustic appearance, such as with natural wood and wildflowers, or an elegant style, such as with podiums as white roses, each of it’s adornments should be highlighted throughout your wedding photo album.
- The Aisleway Which You Will Glide Down. Making your grand debut down the aisle will be well-anticipated by your partner and all of your wedding guests. So, you have most likely created a lovely aisle to glide down. With the use of flower petals, candles, blooms among podiums, or even just a runner, no matter what details you have chosen, you won’t want to forget any of them.
- All of the Details That Will Create Your Festive Celebration. After you have vowed your love to your partner, it will be time to celebrate! Your wedding reception will be full of tables, décor, great food, and music. With so many details filling one space, it can be easy to forget then. However, through photography, you can ensure that none of these top elements go without recognition:
- The Show-Stopping Elements of Table Décor. Your guests will spend a great deal of time at your wedding tables. Therefore, you have most likely beautifully decorated them. From your stunning centerpieces filled with abundant blooms, to your linens and charger plates, you will want to remember the elements that created such a stunning setting.
- Your Big Day Sweet Treat. Everyone looks forward to cake at a wedding reception! After all, who doesn’t love a sweet treat? However, before you cut into yours, know that it will present a scrumptious appearance. Capturing each tier of sugary goodness is a wonderful way to add some sweetness to your wedding photo collection.
Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime experience! Therefore, you certainly wouldn’t want to forget any of the details. Through photography, you can ensure that each and every special element is preserved, for you to look back on time and time again. These are just a few of the top details that you will want to make sure that you photograph. Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as a Columbus wedding photographer, we are humbled with the opportunity to capture weddings! To book your wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, please feel free to get in touch with us today.