Spring has finally arrived! And, there is no better way to highlight the beautiful season throughout your wedding than with the use of fresh flowers. Now that the gorgeous blooms are flourishing, you have the opportunity to create a natural and appealing display for your own big day with the utilizing of an array of flowers. Centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres; flowers will certainly be a prominent feature of your wedding.
With so many stunning flowers that fill the world, you may be wondering which ones would best complement your spring big day. With each season, comes a new set of blooms that are most popular. So, if you have decided to tie the knot in the bright and cheerful season of spring, you should certainly make yourself aware of the most popular flowers that you could choose from to comprise the floral arrangements for your own big day.
We understand how important it is for you each wedding to showcase a beautiful display of flowers. That’s why, here at Curtis Wallis Photography, we have gathered some of the top ten spring wedding flowers that you could choose for your own big day. If you are interested in learning what these beautiful blooms are, be sure to continue reading to gain some great inspiration:
- The Lovely Peony. If you are seeking a bloom that showcases an intricate appearance, the peony would be an ideal choice. Available in an array of soft and romantic pastel hues, such as pink and white, you can discover such intimacy just from this bloom’s color. In addition, they highlight a soft texture that is sure to complement the elegance that your big day will represent.
- The Unique Lilac. Purple is such a powerful color that is sure to add a bold sense of style to your wedding décor. If you choose to present lilacs at your wedding, you will be able to showcase both color and uniqueness just with this lovely bloom. The creative appearance that the lilac presents will certainly add some whimsy to your big day décor.
- The Intimate Rose. Is there a more romantic flower than the rose? We think not! Therefore, you can highlight this intimate bloom throughout your big day, adding love to your décor. With an array of colors to choose from, from red to white and even yellow, you can discover the perfect hue to complement the theme and color scheme that you have chosen for your big day.
- The Abundant Hydrangea. Showcasing a full and flourishing appearance, hydrangeas are a great choice for adding abundance to your floral arrangements. Most often chosen in white, blue, or purple, you can highlight a soft and subtle dash of character to each your floral arrangements with these lovely blooms.
- The Delicate Sweet Pea. If your partner is your sweet pea, there is no better way to complement your love for them than by choosing sweet peas for your flowers. These delicate and elegant flowers will add such flair to your floral arrangements. Presenting texture and an intricate appeal to any floral arrangement, sweet peas certainly won’t disappoint!
- The Gorgeous Ranunculus. Your wedding should be unique to you and your partner! Therefore, you will want to choose flowers that showcase a unique appearance. If you choose to comprise your floral arrangements with gorgeous ranunculus’, your wedding will certainly showcase elegance and flair. These lovely blooms are similar to peonies, but really provide that extra “pop” wherever they are placed.
- The Pretty Tulip. When you think of spring flowers, tulips most likely come to mind. After all, they have always been considered to be a staple of the season when it comes to blooms. With so many colors that tulips showcase, from pink to yellow, you will certainly be able to discover the best hue to complement your wedding color scheme and theme that you have chosen for your spring big day. In addition, they will certainly add some vibrancy to your décor.
- The Elegant Magnolia. An elegant wedding should certainly showcase some elegant flowers. Therefore, the magnolia is the perfect choice for representing a lovely display of blooms. A wonderful aspect about magnolias is that they are so beautiful and can be utilized on their own. However, they are absolutely stunning within clusters as well.
- The Romantic Calla Lily. A calla lily is another stunning flower that can represent a powerful appearance all on its own. The bold style that this intricate flower represents will add some flair to your big day. From bright white to deep purple, you can discover unique hues to add some creativity to your wedding décor. This lovely spring bloom will certainly impress anyone who lays their eyes on them.
- The Sweet Daisy. Your love is sweet! Therefore, your flowers should be too. With the utilization of daisies, you can add a pop of color, flair, and sweetness to your wedding floral arrangements. These lovely little blooms will showcase a bold color and a vibrant appearance that will add some pizzazz to your floral arrangements. These little flowers are the perfect choice for those who appreciate quirky appearances.
A stunning arrangement of flowers will certainly add some personalization and pizzazz to your wedding floral arrangements. And, if you have chosen a spring wedding, you will want your flowers to complement the beauty that the season presents. With these top ten spring wedding flowers, you will certainly be able to discover the best one to complement your own big day.
If you are still seeking a Columbus, Ohio wedding photographer to capture your stunning floral arrangements and all of your special wedding moments and details, please contact us here at Curtis Wallis Photography. We would be honored to be your wedding photographer in Columbus, as we take great pride in showcasing the emotion and love that a couple has for each other throughout each and every photo captured. Seeing as photography is how you will remember all of your special wedding moments, we will ensure that you are entirely satisfied with each and every photo.