Your wedding day is an important milestone within your life! You have found your soulmate, the one who you want to spend the rest of your life with! What could be more cherished than that? After discovering your special someone, they have asked for your hand in marriage, and you are now embarking on the festive wedding planning process. Are you prepared?
Advice for Being Photographed Confidently as a Shy Bride on Your Wedding Day
With so many details that will comprise your wedding, such as the flowers that will create your bouquets and centerpieces, along with your gorgeous wedding dress that will showcase you as a bride, you certainly won’t want to forget any of the details, no matter how big or small.
How to Begin Planning Your Wedding
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, we understand that importance of your wedding day, and your journey to marriage! Seeing as your wedding day is a truly special milestone within your life, you certainly won’t want to forget any of the details. That’s why we have gathered some of the reasons as to why professional wedding photography is a great investment, as your big day deserves to be beautifully preserved through photography. If you would like to discover what these reasons are, be sure to continue reading, to gain some great insight:
- The Utilization of Professional Equipment. Yes, we can all capture photos on our cell phones and digital cameras. However, is that really the quality that you want for the presentation of your wedding photos? Your professional wedding photographer will be equipped with the top of the line equipment, so that your wedding photos will appear flawless, just as they should!
- The Presentation of Creativity. Your professional wedding photographer won’t just point a camera at you and capture photos. In fact, they will showcase a great deal of creativity! Your wedding photos deserve to be exclusive to you and your big day, and should be anything but ordinary. With a unique approach, you will be presented with an array of images that showcase different angles, utilization of lighting, and poses, for results that you will be truly proud of.
- No Detail Will Go Without Recognition. You have spent so much time and effort creating each and every detail that will comprise your big day, both big and small. From the décor among your extravagant wedding cake, to the precise folding of the napkins that top your tables, your wedding day will showcase a multitude of wonderful elements. Your professional wedding photographer will ensure that each and every detail receives recognition throughout your wedding photos. After all, you will want to remember all of the elements that created your big day.
- Every Special Event Will Be Captured. So many special events will occur on your wedding day! And, each of them deserves to be highlighted throughout your wedding photo collection. The top events that should not be missed are:
- Your Walk Down the Aisle. Your father will accompany you as you make your grand debut down the aisle on your big day! This moment is truly heartfelt, as your father is giving his little girl away, to begin her new journey in life. This will create some truly heartfelt photos.
- The Romantic First Kiss. You have most likely had many kisses with your partner throughout your relationship. But, your first kiss as newlyweds should be truly appreciated, because it is the first kiss you will experience as a married couple. Such a cherished moment should certainly be highlighted within your wedding photo album.
- An Intimate First Dance. Just as you have most likely kissed your partner many times prior to your big day, you have most likely danced with them as well. However, you first dance will be one of the most intimate dances that you will take part in. A song that depicts your bond and relationship, spotlights, and all eyes on you; capturing your first dance will surely add some romance to your collection of photos.
- The Festive Tosses. Adding some excitement to your wedding photo album is a must! And, you can do so if you capture your festive bouquet and garter tosses. All of the single ladies and gentlemen attending your big day will gather to capture these items, in hopes that they will be the next in line to tie the knot. These celebratory events will certainly promote smiles and laughs as these photos are viewed.
- To Smash, Or Not to Smash? Your wedding cake will be well-anticipated by yours guests. However, in order to get a piece, it must first be cut. You and your partner will take part in your wedding cake cutting ceremony, which will certainly be a fun event! Whether you choose to smash cake in your partner’s face, or feed it to them romantically, these photos will surely add some fun to your wedding photo album.
- From Start to Finish. It is important to remember that your wedding day doesn’t just begin when you walk down the aisle. In fact, the moment you begin getting ready is when the celebration starts. Your professional wedding photographer will be present as soon as you meet with your bridesmaids and groomsmen and begin to get all dolled up for your walk down the aisle. Capturing the time spent with your closest friends and family members will allow you to showcase the new memories, laughs, and smiles that you will create with one another on such a special day.
Your wedding day will be one of the most special days of your life! Therefore, it is important that each and every detail and moment is captured through photography, to ensure that you have the opportunity to relive all of the wonderful moments that you will experience on your big day. These are just a few of the many reasons as to why you should invest in professional wedding photography.
Top Photos to Capture on Your Wedding Day
Are you ready to book your Columbus, Ohio wedding photographer? If so, please contact us here at Curtis Wallis Photography. With years of experience and a passion to showcase creativity throughout each and every image captured, we would be honored with the opportunity to join you on your big day and to preserve all of your most precious memories through photography. After all, being a wedding photographer in Columbus is a true honor, and we would be more than grateful to be a part of your love story.