Your wedding day is a day full of so many festivities. It will all begin the moment you start getting ready, and end once you jet off to your honeymoon as newlyweds. From start to finish, there are many special moments that will occur, and they all deserve to be captured through photography! After all, your photos will be how you will preserve each and every wonderful memory from your big day.
With so many events taking place, you will want to ensure that you are capturing them all! However, there are some top wedding moments that you must guarantee that you don’t miss out on photographing.
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, we understand how important photography is when it comes to your wedding day! That’s why we have gathered some of the top photos that you won’t want to miss out on capturing on your own wedding day. If you are ready to discover what these photos are, be sure to continue reading:
- Beautiful Hair & Gorgeous Makeup. After waking up, you will meet up with your bridesmaids, so that you can all be adorned with beautiful hair and gorgeous makeup. This will certainly be a festive time for you all, as you will share memories, laughs, smiles, and even make new memories. Capturing these fun emotions will add a great deal of excitement to your wedding photo collection.
- A Little Extra Pizzazz with Your Bridesmaids. In addition to having your hair and makeup completed with your bridesmaids, there may be some extra details that you will showcase that should be captured. If you have purchased matching attire for your ladies, such as robes or t-shirts, be sure to have them photographed! Also, let’s not forget to pull out the champagne flutes and mimosas, so that you and your gals can toast to your upcoming nuptials, for truly celebratory photos.
- A Cherished Moment with Your Father. Today is a big day for not only you, but your father as well. He has raised you to be the wonderful woman you are today and will now be giving you away to begin your new journey in life with your partner. You can capture these heartfelt emotions if you choose to have a first-look photo session with him. When your dad lays eyes on you for the first time as a bride, you can certainly expect tears of happiness to be showcased.
- A First-Look Photo Session with Your Partner. Just as with your father, you should consider taking part in a first-look photo session with your partner too! The displays of affection presented will certainly be remarkable. After all, your partner has never seen your appearance as a bride before, and it will certainly stun him.
- Your Grand Debut Down the Aisle. Your first appearance as the bride will be when you make your grand debut down the aisle. Your guests will be able to take in your beautiful wedding dress along with your gorgeous hair and makeup, and so will the camera. This is a truly special moment, as your groom will certainly be flaunting a smile as you make your way to him, and maybe even tears of happiness. Capturing these emotions will add a great deal of love to your wedding album.
- The Heartfelt Wedding Ceremony. Your wedding ceremony is the most important part of your big day! After all, it will be when you vow your love to your partner, committing yourself to them for the rest of your life. The heartfelt vows, exchanging of the rings, and your fist kiss as newlyweds will bring such joy to your collection of photos.
- “I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife”. After your vow your love to your partner, you will make your way back down the aisle for your wedding recessional. This is a truly celebratory moment as you will now be husband and wife. The smiles and looks of happiness that you will present will be unlike any other, as these are emotions that you have not yet experienced, which certainly deserve to be showcased throughout festive photos.
- Your Romantic First Dance. The first dance will be one of the most romantic moments that you will experience on your wedding day. You will have chosen a song with lyrics that represent the intimate bond you share as a couple, creating the moment to be even more special. Such a loving event deserves to be highlighted throughout your wedding photos! So, take the stage, let the spotlight shine on you, and glide across the dance floor with your partner for truly romantic photos.
- The Celebratory Tosses. There will be many fun events that will occur during your wedding reception, such as your bouquet and garter tosses! All of the single ladies and men will gather to catch your items, in hopes of being the next in line to wed. A little action is sure to be presented as they try to catch the bouquet and garter, which will create some festive and fun photos to add to your collection.
- Your Grand Exit. After celebrating with your closest friends and family members, it will be time to make your grand exit as newlyweds as you jet off to your honeymoon. Surely, you have chosen a unique wedding exit, whether it be with illuminating sparklers or the tossing of rice. These photos will be ones to cherish, as your guests will be sending you off with well-wishes as you begin your new journey life with your spouse.
A wedding is such a wonderful occasion that is filled with so many cherished events! If you invest in professional photography, you can ensure that no special moment will go without recognition.
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as a wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, we would be honored with the opportunity to capture your wedding day, as preserving memories is a true honor for us! After all, you deserve to be presented with images that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Please feel free to get in touch with us today to book your Columbus wedding photographer.