Planning your wedding will be a wonderful experience! You will get to plan your happily ever after with your partner, creating a once in a lifetime event that will be thoroughly enjoyed by both you and all of your closest friends and family members. However, there is a set of ladies who will also be by your side to assist you with bringing your big day to life, and those wonderful women would be your bridesmaids!
Comprised of your closest girls in life, your bridesmaids will be standing right by your side as you vow your love to your partner. They have been there for you throughout your life, and will now be there for you as you plan your wedding and embark on your wonderful journey to marriage. So, they definitely deserve recognition throughout your wedding photo collection. Don’t you agree?
We believe that every special member of your wedding should be highlighted throughout your wedding photo collection! That’s why, here at Curtis Wallis Photography, I have gathered some photos that you will want to capture with your bridesmaids on your own wedding day. If you are all set to discover what these photos are, be sure to continue reading, so that you can gain some wonderful inspiration:
- Starting Your Day with a Delicious Breakfast. You will wake up on your wedding day and head out to meet up with your ladies. The first activity that you should take part in is eating a well-balance breakfast. Ideally, it would be best to indulge in some protein, fruits, and vegetables, so that you are energized for your walk down the aisle. In addition, ensure that you are drinking plenty of water, as you will want to stay hydrated. After all, you would want to experience a dizzy spell when making your way down the aisle. So, as you and your bridesmaids enjoy your delicious cuisine, ensure that you capture the moment, as you won’t want to forget how you started off your big day!
- Having Your Beautiful Hair & Makeup Completed. After enjoying your delicious breakfast, it will be time to get all dolled up for your walk down the aisle. You will spend a great deal of time with your ladies as you have your hair and makeup completed. You will share memories, make new ones, laugh, smile, and may even present some tears of happiness. All of these fun emotions will add a great deal of pizzazz to you wedding photo collection. Capture the emotions, makeup, hairstyles, and all of the little details, so that you can remember what created your lovely bridal beauty.
- Putting on Your Stunning Dresses. Once your hair and makeup has been completed, it will be time to adorn yourselves with stunning dresses. This will be a fun time for you and your bridesmaids! So, once you are all dressed up, capture the beautiful gowns and shoes that each lady will be flaunting down the aisle. After all, you will all be so beautiful, and that certainly deserves recognition throughout your wedding photo album.
- Adorning Yourselves with Beautiful Jewelry. To complete your bridal style, you and your ladies will all be showcasing lovely jewelry. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair pieces; there will certainly be many sparkling details that will add a great deal of beauty and style to your overall appearance. You and your bridesmaids can all assist each other with placing your jewelry on, allowing you to capture some fun and heartfelt photos.
- A Heartfelt First-Look Photo Session. Even though your bridesmaids most likely already know what your wedding dress looks like, and will be with you as you are having your hair and makeup completed, they haven’t seen you as a bride just yet! Therefore, you should have a first-look photo session with them. By doing so, you can capture the excited emotions that they will express, from smiles to tears of happiness. These photos will certainly be a wonderful addition to your collection.
- A Festive Toast to Celebrate Your Nuptials. Your wedding should certainly be celebrated! And, there is not better way to do so than by toasting to it! So, grab your champagne flutes, your favorite bottle of bubbly, and your bridesmaids, and raise your glasses to capture some truly festive images. After all, your wedding photo album deserves to flaunt some fun!
- Beautiful Formal Photos. You and your ladies will have a great deal of fun before your walk down the aisle, which will allow you to capture some fun and festive photos. However, you will also want to capture some elegant photos as well. So, line up and smile for the camera, to show off your loving bond and friendship. In addition, capturing organic photos with one another, by walking, talking, and just being natural, will present you with some truly beautiful and real images.
- Dancing the Night Away. After walking down the aisle, vowing your love to your partner, and sealing it with a kiss, you will then head off to your wedding reception, where you will celebrate and dance the night away with all of your closest friends and family members. Add some fun to your collection of wedding photos by grabbing your ladies and hitting the dance floor! After all, your wedding album should showcase some fun and celebratory images!
Through photography, you have the opportunity to preserve all of your most precious wedding memories! These are just a few of the many photos that you will want to capture with your bridesmaids on your own wedding day. After all, these women are such an important part of your life, and they certainly deserve recognition throughout your collection of wedding photos.
If you are all set to have your own big day captured by a wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, please get in touch with us here at Curtis Wallis Photography. With years of experience photographing weddings, we would be more than honored with the opportunity to capture yours as your Columbus wedding photographer. After all, your once in a lifetime event should be captured in a one of a kind way!