Throughout your life, you have come in contact with many people. From family members that you have had the pleasure to grow up with, to people that you have met that have turned into loyal friends. And, now that you are planning to tie the knot, you will certainly want to ensure that these special people are there to accompany you on such an important day within your life, your wedding day.
Seeing as these people are an incredibly important part of your life, it’s only understandable that you would want them to be incorporated into your wedding. Therefore, you will most likely choose them to be a part of your bridal party.
Consisting of your closet friends and family members, your bridal party will be comprised of a Maid of Honor, Best Man, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. These members were all chosen by you and your partner with care and will certainly be a wonderful addition to your big day.
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as a Columbus, Ohio wedding photographer, we believe that every person included in your wedding deserves recognition through professional photography. That’s why we have gathered some photos that you will want to capture with your bridesmaids as you get ready on your big day. To discover what these photos are, be sure to continue reading to gain some great inspiration:
- Fueling Up with Breakfast and Personalized Robes. Your wedding day begins the moment you wake up. You will most likely be meeting with your ladies in the morning to kick of the festivities as you begin to adorn yourself for you walk down the aisle. To add some fun to your day, consider getting matching robes for your Bridesmaids to wear. In addition, sharing a breakfast consisting of whole grains, fruit, and juice will have everyone fueled and ready for the day. Capturing photos of your early morning festivities will showcase everyone before the adornments begin, and you will be able to remember how your special day got started on the right track.
- Sharing a Mid-Morning Mimosa with Your Ladies. The time you spend with your bridesmaids on your wedding day won’t be short-lived. You will spend many hours together as you are all prepped for your debut down the aisle. Seeing as everyone will be incredibly busy and preparing for such important roles within your wedding, you will certainly want to ensure that everyone is as ease. Sharing a mimosa with your ladies is a wonderful way to nonchalantly calm everyone’s nerves. In addition, mimosas as are a light drink, so you can just expect a little buzz of relaxation, without anyone getting too intoxicated. Sharing a mimosa with your ladies will create festive photos, as you can all raise your glasses and toast to your upcoming nuptials.
- Getting Beautified for Your Walk Down the Aisle. The primary reason that you and your bridesmaids will be together on your big day is to get pampered for your big reveal during your wedding ceremony. Gorgeous hairstyles and stunning makeup will have you and your ladies glowing as you make your way down the aisle. The time you spend together getting ready will showcase genuine photos that will certainly be cherished. Seeing as you share a special bond with each bridesmaid, you can expect memories to be shared, laughs to be had, and new experiences to be made. These organic photos will certainly add natural beauty to your wedding album.
- Showcase All of the Stunning Bridal Beauty Details. When it comes to prepping you and your bridesmaids for your debut down the aisle, know that you will be utilizing many details. Both big and small, these elements will be what accentuates and showcases your beauty on your big day. Capturing each detail through photography is a wonderful way to remember what was presented to create the style for both you and your ladies. Some photos that you will want to ensure that you capture are:
- The Gorgeous Dresses. Not only have you chosen a gorgeous dress, but your bridesmaids have too! Each lady will have a stunning gown that they will flaunt for their walk down the aisle. All of the dresses among their hangers, including yours which should be placed in the center, will make for a lovely photo. Then, after everyone has stepped into their gowns, be sure to capture some natural photos to highlight the beauty that will be presented.
- Organic Moments That Create Wonderful Memories. You, your bridesmaids, and your Maid of Honor have most likely all known each other for quite some time. Therefore, you all share a bond with one another that is unlike any other. As you spend time with these ladies, you will showcase organic moments of laughter, smiles, jokes, and emotions of happiness, even if you do not realize that these moments are occurring. These natural photos will add such organic enjoyment to your collection of photos.
Sharing such a special bond with your bridesmaids is something to truly cherish! Throughout the years, you have become closer to these ladies, whether they be family members or acquaintances that have turned into best friends. And, now that you are tying the knot, they have accepted your offer to stand beside you on your big day, as you make such a beautiful commitment to your soulmate.
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as a wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, we believe that professional wedding photography is the best way to preserve the memories from your big day! Seeing as your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience for both you and your partner, you should be presented with a collection of photos that you will forever cherish. If you are ready to book your wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, so that you can have your memories beautifully showcased throughout a unique collection of photos, please feel free to get in touch with us today, as we would be honored to be a part of your big day.