Your wedding day will be an event to remember! Loving vows, gorgeous elements of décor, festive entertainment; you and your guests will certainly enjoy your celebration. However, there is one detail that your guests will be greatly anticipating, and that would be your delicious cuisine.
While you will of course serve a scrumptious meal for your guests to indulge in, there are actually some other ways in which you can present some edible delights on your big day! Are you aware of what these ways are?
We understand just how important it is to serve tasty food at a wedding! That’s why, here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as a Columbus wedding photographer, we have gathered some edible ideas that you could choose to present on your own wedding day. If you would like to discover what these ways are, be sure to continue reading, to gain some scrumptious insight:
- A Bite to Eat on Your Way to Your Seats. Escort cards will inform your wedding guests of where they will be seated at your wedding reception. However, paper escort cards could pose as a little lackluster. Instead, you can choose to present an edible option, so that your guests can enjoy a bite to eat as they make their way to their seats. Consider presenting chocolate covered cherries with the table information tied to the stems. Or, you can highlight champagne flutes full of your favorite bubbly, with the table information tied to the stems, or even etched in the glass. The opportunities for deliciousness are truly endless! And, you can guarantee that your guests will be impressed with this one of a kind detail.
- A Delicious Food Bar. You will have an array of guests attending your big day, all who have their own taste when it comes to food! You can develop a fun food bar to present at your wedding which would provide your guests with the opportunity to create their own delicious entrees. A taco bar would be a great option, as you can present different tortillas, along with an array of tasty toppings, such as lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. Or, consider doing the same with a baked potato bar, by showcasing toppings such as bacon, chives, and sour cream. There are so many scrumptious options that you could choose to present!
- A Sweet Dessert Bar. It’s important to keep in mind that not all of your wedding guests may like cake. So, consider comprising a dessert bar to showcase at your wedding! A pie bar would certainly be a delicious choice, as you can present fruit, custard, cream; there are so many opportunities for scrumptiousness. Another tasty option would be a donut bar, as you can create yours to highlight an array of tasty options, from glazed to powdered and cream filled to fruit filled. After all, everyone loves indulging in a sweet treat!
- A Festive Food Truck. Food trucks are notorious for their delicious and convenient menu items! You can feature this fun meal on your wedding day, which will certainly have your guests excited to indulge in your cuisine. With many food trucks available, from Mexican to Greek, you can ensure that you will be able to discover the perfect one to complement your palate, as well as the taste buds of all of your guests.
- A Late-Night Bite to Eat. With festive music showcased during your wedding reception, you can ensure that your guests will be out on the dance floor dancing the night away! Therefore, they will certainly need to gain back some energy. By providing some late-night snacks, you can present your guests with the opportunity to refuel. Sliders and fries would be a delicious option. In addition, you can even serve up something sweet, such as milk and cookies. A delicious bite to eat as the night goes on will certainly please your guests!
- A Dash of Personalization with Signature Drinks. A wedding is a day that should be personalized to the couple. Therefore, you should consider creating signature drinks to serve on your own big day! You and your partner can each create your own drink, as a wonderful way to add a dash of flair to your nuptials. In addition, you will have a great deal of fun naming your drinks, and making them your own. Your guests will certainly enjoy this custom detail!
- A “Thank You” to Your Wedding Guests. There will be many guests joining you from near and far on your big day. Therefore, you should certainly thank them for their attendance! By presenting wedding favors, you can show them just how much you appreciate them being present for your once in a lifetime event. If you have yet to choose your own wedding favors, know that an edible option would be ideal! Whether it be jars of jam or honey, or mini bottles of wine or liquor, you can ensure that your wedding guests will be pleased with their edible treat.
Everyone loves food! Whether it be sweet or savory, you can ensure that your guests will greatly enjoy indulging in the cuisine that you choose to present. These are just a few of the many edible delights that you could choose to showcase on your own wedding day.
If you are all set to book your wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio to photograph all of your delicious food and the details of your big day, please get in touch with us here at Curtis Wallis Photography. With a passion for photography and full-dedication to the profession, we would be pleased with the opportunity to capture your happily ever after.