Your will have an array of guests joining you from near and far to celebrate the commitment that you are making to your partner! With festive entertainment, delicious cuisine, and gorgeous elements of décor, you can ensure that each of your guests will have a wonderful time at your wedding.
However, in order for you and your partner to really show your guests how much you appreciate their attendance at your wedding, you will certainly want to present them with favors!
With many wedding favors to choose from, it could pose as a daunting task to select just one for your big day! But, if you know that you choose a favor that your guests will certainly enjoy, you can present yours with confidence. That’s why, here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as Columbus wedding photographers, we have comprised some of the top wedding favors that you could choose to present to your own guests. If you are all set to discover what these favors are, be sure to continue reading, to gain some wonderful inspiration:
- Succulents. You can let your love continue to grow even after your big day by choosing to present succulents as your wedding favors! These little blooms are unique in design and easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice. Your guests will certainly enjoy displaying these mini potted plants in their home or office, as they will add a dash of beauty to any environment that they are placed within.
- Koozies. A great way to add some personalization to your big day is to gift your guests custom koozies as your wedding favors! Whether they adorn a cold can of beer after a long day of work, or a soda to accompany a snack, your guests will always be reminded of your big day as they utilize their personalized koozie.
- Liquor. Who could resist a delicious drink? By showcasing mini bottles of liquor as your wedding favors, you can ensure that your guests will enjoy indulging in whichever poison you choose to present. From mini bottles of hard alcohol to your favorite bottle of bubbly or wine, you can let your guests enjoy a tasty drink if liquor is chosen as your wedding favor.
- Donations. If you would rather not present items as wedding favors, you can instead make a donation to your favorite charity. You can notify your guests that you have decided to donate in lieu of favors, which they will certainly appreciate! This is a wonderful way to give back to the community, and poses as a unique and creative favor.
- Candles. Everyone enjoys candles! Not only do they pose as a lovely element of décor within homes, but they emit aromas that create pleasant atmospheres. You and your partner can choose your favorite scent, or create a personalized aroma together, and present your guests with mini candles as your wedding favors. They will certainly enjoy letting your love continue to burn bright even after the big day!
- Lottery Tickets. Everyone wants to be rich! So, provide your guests with the opportunity to win a little cash by choosing to highlight lottery tickets or scratch-it cards as your wedding favors. This is a great way to add a dash of fun and excitement to your nuptials, and certainly poses as a unique and one of a kind wedding favor.
- Throw Blankets. If you are hosting a fall or winter wedding outdoors, you will want to ensure that your guests are kept warm! By gifting them with throw blankets or shawls as your wedding favors, you can guarantee that they will be warm and toasty as they enjoy your ceremony, as well their time spent at home. This is certainly a great gift that will be used time and time again!
- Popcorn. Savory treats are sure to be enjoyed by all! You can highlight a popcorn bar at your wedding, providing your guests with the opportunity to fill up goodie bags to take home with them. From cheese to garlic, you can showcase an array of options, ensuring that each of your guests can discover a flavor that will please their palate. What a delicious way to thank your guests for attending your big day!
- Candy. Everyone loves a sweet treat! Just like a popcorn bar, you can comprise a candy bar! Fill yours with chocolates, hard candies, caramels, gummies; the opportunities are truly endless! Your guests will greatly enjoy filling their goodie bags with the sweets that you choose to highlight.
- Welcome Baskets. If you are hosting a destination wedding, or having many guests attending from out of town, you can create welcome baskets to gift to your guests as wedding favors! Comprise yours with brochures of activities that they can take part in throughout the area, bottles of water or juice, snacks, sunglasses, towels, aspirin, beauty products; there are so many opportunities for creativity!
- S’mores. Add a dash of nostalgia to your happily ever after by creating pre-packaged s’mores to present as your wedding favors. This is certainly an ideal choice for rustic, fall, or outdoor weddings. Everyone enjoys these gooey treats, so they will certainly be cherished if gifted to your guests. You can amp up the fun even more by showcasing different flavors of chocolate, from milk to white, along with graham crackers, from honey to chocolate.
Wedding favors are the perfect way for you to thank your guests for attending your big day! These are just a few of the many options that your guests will certainly enjoy if you choose to present them at your own wedding.
Along with planning your wedding favors, you will also need to plan your photography with a wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio. So, please get in touch with us here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as we would be honored with the opportunity to capture your journey to your happily ever after.