Your marriage proposal is a once in a lifetime experience! You have met your soulmate, fell in love, and will now be planning to pop the big question…”Will you marry me?”! Bent down on one knee, and asking for your partner’s hand in marriage; your proposal is certainly a milestone in life that should be cherished!
Take a Look at the Top 2019 Columbus Wedding Trends
While you will embrace your marriage proposal to the fullest as it takes place, know that this moment will be over in the blink of an eye. However, through professional photography, you can ensure that your precious milestone in life is preserved and that your memories will never fade.
We believe that every couple should capture the wonderful moments that they encounter in life! That’s why, here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as Columbus engagement photographers, we have gathered some reasons as to why you should photograph your own marriage proposal. If you are all set to discover some great insight, be sure to continue reading:
- A Once in a Lifetime Moment. When it comes to your marriage proposal, know that there are no do-overs. This will be a once in a lifetime moment for you and your partner, and being able to savor it is certainly of importance! By photographing your marriage proposal, you can ensure that your memories are preserved, so that you can always look back on this special milestone within your life and smile.
- Your Journey to Your Happily Ever After. Your life is a journey! And, your journey will be comprised of the love story that you and your partner have created to together, and will continue to build throughout the years. By capturing your marriage proposal, you will be able to highlight your own journey to your happily ever after! You have met your partner, fell in love, and will soon be vowing to spend the rest of your lives together. So, by photographing your marriage proposal, know that you can then capture engagement photos after, followed by images from your wedding day. This way, you can comprise a lovely album that showcases your entire love story.
- Heartfelt Photographs for Announcements. After accepting your partner’s marriage proposal, you will certainly want to share the news! So, if you have this wonderful moment captured, know that you can then use the photos for your announcements. Whether you would just like to share that you are now engaged, or if you are in need of photos for your “Save the Date” cards, know that the images captured would pose as the perfect addition to your wedding planning stationery.
- Quality Images that You Will Be Proud Of. While we can all take photographs on our cell phones and digital cameras, know that the quality won’t be want you will want when it comes to the photos that will be captured of your marriage proposal! If you hire a professional photographer to preserve this once in a lifetime milestone within your life, you can have confidence that your images will highlight a great deal of quality, allowing you to be truly proud to view them and share them with your closest friends and family members.
- Creating Your Special Moment. If you have now decided to have your marriage proposal captured by a professional wedding photographer, know that you have made a wonderful choice! However, there are some things that you will want to keep in mind when planning your special moment:
- Choosing the Perfect Setting. This is an incredibly special event for you and your partner. Therefore, it should happen within a lovely setting! When choosing yours, consider locations such as where you had your first date, a beautiful waterfront, or a stunning park. You will want your setting to be gorgeous, as it will be the backdrop for your photos.
- Determine the Right Time. Proposing to your partner will be an intimate experience! Therefore, in addition to choosing the best setting, you will also want to determine the best time to have your images captured. If you are planning on popping the question in a public area, you won’t want others to intrude. So, consider a time that may have less foot traffic, or a location within your setting where there won’t be too many people present.
- All of the Details. How do you want your proposal to play out? When creating your moment, you will want to ensure that you share all of the details with your professional photographer. So, notify them of your location, where you plan to stand, when you plan to pop the question, and overall, how you will be creating your special moment. This way, your photographer will know all of the details, allowing them to determine the best place to stand when capturing the moment, so that they can utilize the best angles and lighting, allowing you to be presented with only the best of the best photos.
- Your Partner Will Thank You. There is no doubt that your partner will be ecstatic that you have proposed to them. However, once they discover that you have had this special moment photographed, they will be even more thankful! This will be a wonderful surprise for them, and they will certainly appreciate that you went the extra mile to preserve such a heartfelt milestone within your life.
A marriage proposal is certainly a beautiful milestone within a couples’ relationship! These are just a few of the many reasons as to why you should consider having your own marriage proposal captured! After all, a once in a lifetime experience certainly deserves recognition.
So, if you are all set to have your own marriage proposal captured by an engagement photographer in Columbus, Ohio, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here at Curtis Wallis Photography! We believe that every milestone within a couples’ life should be preserved, and would be honored to capture yours.
Take a Look at Curtis Wallis Photography’s Columbus Wedding Photography Packages