With many details that will come together to comprise your wedding, you will certainly want to ensure that all of them are planned to perfection. Choosing table linens, deciding on a delectable wedding cake flavor, presenting festive entertainment that all of your guests will truly enjoy; you definitely have a lot of tasks that will need to be completed in order to create your dream big day.
Yes, there are many elements that you will need to give your utmost attention to as you plan your big day. But, there is one in particular that will make a grand statement, and that would be your décor. With gorgeous décor, you can ensure that you make quite the impression. And, while you may have chosen a stunning wedding venue, you may be seeking to accentuate it even further. Are you aware of how you can?
We believe that every aspect of your big day should be absolutely stunning! That’s why, here at Curtis Wallis Photography, we have gathered some ways in which you can transform your own wedding venue. Would you like to discover what these ways are? If so, you will certainly want to continue reading:
- Illuminate Your Big Day. Lighting is absolutely beautiful! It has the ability to present a warm and welcoming atmosphere in any space that it is presented within. With lighting, you can accentuate the beautiful architecture and elements that your venue showcases. Here are the top lights that you could choose to utilize to transform your own wedding venue:
- Up-Lighting. You can light up elements that your venue presents, such as podiums or unique architecture, with the use of up-lighting. Available in virtually any color, you can choose a hue that complements your chosen wedding theme and color scheme.
- Monograms. With monogram lighting, you can illuminate personalized details throughout your big day. Whether you choose to highlight your new last name in lights, your wedding date, or a unique design, you can do so with monogram lighting.
- Pin Spots. Many elements will be presented on your big day! You can beautifully illuminate these details with pin spot lighting. So, have a light shining on your wedding cake, sweetheart table, or centerpieces, to add a lovely glow to the elements of décor that you would like to stand out.
- A Warm & Welcoming Glow. In addition to lighting, you can also illuminate your wedding day with the use of candles. Candles are the perfect way for you to create a warm and welcoming ambience. You can line your wedding ceremony aisle with candles, to add a romantic glow to your walk down the aisle. Or, place candles among your wedding tables or within your centerpieces, to add a dash of intimacy to your tablescapes. From tapers to votives, your have an array of options to consider when choosing yours. Also, candles come in a variety of colors, so that you can choose the perfect hue to complement your wedding theme and color scheme.
- Floral Arrangements to Make a Statement. Flowers will most likely be a big part of your big day! Bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces; you can certainly add a dash of natural beauty to your wedding with the use of blooms. To transform your wedding venue, you will want to showcase elaborate and abundant floral arrangements. Big blooms would work best to showcase such a style, such as hydrangeas or peonies. In addition, place them within tall vases, to add height, depth, and dimension to your displays. With luxurious centerpieces, you can certainly make quite the impression within your space, transforming it beautifully.
- Add Some Sparkle & Shine with Linens. With many tables presented throughout your wedding venue, you will want to ensure that they are beautiuflly decorated! Your wedding linens will pose as the base for each table, therefore, they should be stunning! For yours, consider choosing sequin linens. Available in an array of colors, your can add some sparkle and shine to your big day that will certainly showcase a great deal of pizzazz. In addition, they present a festive texture, adding elegant intricacy to each seat.
- Present Elegance with Draperies. Fabric has the ability to transform any space from bland to beautiful! By utilizing drapery to adorn your wedding ceremony alter, you have the opportunity to highlight elegance among one of your most important elements of décor, the location where you will be saying “I do” to your partner. Also, consider hanging draperies from the ceiling throughout your wedding reception space, as it will enhance the room, creating it to appear large and grand. What could be more beautiful than that?
- Let Your Tables Pop with Unique Glassware. Rather than choosing plain white dishes to showcase among your wedding tables, get creative! Opt for colorful glassware, or go bold with gold! This is a wonderful way to add some color and design to your tablescapes. In addition, know that you have the opportunity to complement your wedding theme with your dishes, such as by presenting tea cups and fine china for your vintage themed wedding, or mason jars for your rustic themed wedding. Your guests will certainly be intrigued by these unique details.
Your wedding venue deserves to make a statement! After all, your wedding day is a once in a lifetime experience, and it should certainly be an event that is well-remembered by both you and your guests. With these tips, you can beautifully transform your space, and ensure that you greatly enjoy your festive celebration.
Here at Curtis Wallis Photography, as a wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio, we are honored with the opportunity to capture all of your special wedding moments and details. From the moment you begin getting ready, until your bid farewell to your guests, each memory should be preserved through photography! If you are ready to book your Columbus wedding photographer, please get in touch with us today, as we look forward to the opportunity to capture your big day.